Sunday, January 18, 2009

When I see stuff like this, creatures created by God, set in an environment that could only have been put together by an almighty Creator, I stop to admire the beauty that I so often take for granted. Something as simple as a bird leaves me awestruck at the awesome nature of our God. The colors and making of everything that surrounds us is a constant reminder of the amazing love that God has for us. I so often ignore or simply pass by beautiful and incredible things that should remind us of a love that never fails, a love that didn't want us to simply live, but wanted us to live to the fullest. Live and love in a world of color and diversity. The fantastic things we pass by without a second glance, were made for us as an ongoing love letter from a perfect Creator. One of the greatest ways to see God, is to see and appreciate his beautiful creations.

No comments: