Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Decisions

I need wisdom. I dont normally like to quit something i started, including a school situation, but as i get into the school year I feel like I am wasting alot of things. I feel like Im wasting time, I spend over half my day in electives. I feel like im wasting my parents money, they are paying for me to take classes that dont matter? I think I could make better use of my time. College classes, working, helping with the church, building relationships, the list goes on and on. I need wisdom in deciding what i should do as far as school goes. I am praying about going to a school where i am not is school doing nothing all day. I may be making too big of a deal out of this...but there is more to it than my use of time. The environment at my current school is not one I like and I think that I could be doing more for Christ at a less "christianized" school. I am not sure of anything at this point and I would appreciate your prayer.

3 comments:

Jason Powers said...

I'm definitely praying for you, and I'm way impressed that you take the time and initiative to process things of this ilk. God will honor you. I think you're great. Stay stupendous.

Peace out.

Jason Powers said...

Oh... and I referenced your blog in my blog.

Natalie Powers said...

You have a blog!!! Me too!!! :) Love your post.