Monday, September 1, 2008

Where I'm At

School has begun and life is once again settling into a steady rythem. As my schedual begins to fill back up I am determined to keep my piorities clear. This year I want to meet new people, build new relationships, get a direction for my life, go outside my comfort zone and reach out, and above all reach a new level in my relationship with Christ. I want to use my last year in "less-stress" highschool to get a firm grip on everything so I am fully equipped to handle college (and after) and all that comes with it. As far as guys go I'm thinking that I am not gunna do anything to advance that area of my life right now. If God wants me to be with someone anythime soon then He will make it happen, in His timing, and with who He has for me. I just gotta trust Him with it. I cant wait to see where God has me going. I think He has great things in store for this year and I cant wait to see them unfold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exciting stuff on the horizon! I'm so excited to see what God's got in store for you too! It'll be sweet (cuz God is like that, you know)!

Bre